Word

6.11.2007

Good Gifts...

Thanks to Emily's grandma who donated lots of cool stuff to Emily, I was given a new present: an alarm clock! Yet this is no ordinary alarm clock, folks. This alarm clock has the choice of a beep alarm or chirping bird. It also has a speaker to place under your pillow that plays the soothing sounds of waves crashing on the beach, a tropical rain or the night train to lull me to sleep. Here is me setting it up last night:



And here is me blissfully being lulled into sleep by the sound of a night train.



I did, however, have the worst night of sleep that I have had in a long time; I actually woke up every hour. I don't know if the lulling sound of the night train had anything to do with it but I guess I'll find out tonight. If so I guess I'll have to banish the alarm clock to eternal damnation in the back of my closet...or garbage.

Until then, here's to good gifts.
:: posted by craig, 18:23

7 Comments:

you were a good gift. we'll miss you. say hi to Jesus for me.
Blogger LStew, at 2:47 p.m.  
I'll second that.
Blogger jackattack, at 8:19 p.m.  
Amen, lstew.

until the resurrection day, my friend.
Blogger StevieDee, at 11:28 p.m.  
i guess God wanted Craig all to himself; i don't blame Him.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:25 a.m.  
Craig,
i miss you.

michelle
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 p.m.  
I so miss reading your blogs. Love you and miss you.
Anonymous KaylieL, at 9:11 a.m.  
craig i still think about you. all the time actually. well atleast once a month :)

you were a light for me while i was at redeemer. and i thought about you alot after i left. i keep trying to find out the details of what happened to you and they are no where to be found. but i'll keep an eye out. i know it wont bring you back or anything, but it will fill in the rest of the gap. make up for some reason of why you arn't around to talk with. i dont know if we'd even talk--we probably would only facebook creep eachother once in a while. but you are one of those guys that i kept looking out for... i wanted to make sure that things were going well for you and you were living life and doing great things as you usually did.

i still have your cd you know. and even though you 'claimed' yours was better, mine was damn good. i really wish i could have been there to give you a proper goodbye.

thanks for living in the moment. and for caring for those on the outside. you made a difference forsure-to me. im sorry that your life got caught short too. but i keep you with me, so maybe you'll be able to live in my experiences too. i really miss you friend. you were a good man.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:26 p.m.  

Add a comment