Word

10.28.2006

Fall Entreat

Last weekend I had the privilege of attending some of the Fall Entreat. I couldn't make the entire Entreat because of time commitments and other work that I had to do, but I managed to make the worship, speaker, and small-group session on Friday night. It was really amazing as I sat down with five other people, most whom i didn't even know, and discussed our spiritual journeys and experiences on prayer. I always find it awesome when you meet people by first talking about your faith lives and struggles. Getting to know someone this way allows you to appreciate the person as a child of God and not focus so much on whether you would get along with them or not; everything just seems to be put in the right perspective. It would be nice if we could all meet each other in this way.
:: posted by craig, 21:46

1 Comments:

Sounds like an awesome experience - I had the opportunity to attend the Franklin Graham Festival a couple of weeks ago - a much more public event, but still, a nice opportunity to express my faith with people I may have not met otherwise.
Blogger Pamela, at 8:01 p.m.  

Add a comment