Word

4.16.2006

Senate 2006/2007

Hey guys! well, i realize it has been a long while since i've posted on my blog. i apologize for not being able to provide you your daily fix of...me. anyways, so i've been crazy busy finishing up assignments for the school year, as well as getting senate up and running for next year. my first exam is on tuesday morning. anyways, i thought i would post a picture of next year's senate... (missing: peter and three first year senators - they come in september)


If you would like to find out more about senate you can look up this site that i created for a project for senate (it also qualified for a business project - way to kill two birds with one stone). I definately encourage you to check it out! anyways, that's all for now! see ya guys later!

:: posted by craig, 17:29

6 Comments:

i must say, that is a pretty good looking bunch of people to be all in one place, at one time, for one picture...
ps. website is stellar
Blogger Katrina VandenBerg, at 12:17 a.m.  
Beautiful people, beautiful post, beautiful website-however if I look at the website from a different angle the colours just look so much better ;)

~Robyn
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 a.m.  
the site looks awesome Craig - and senate looks like they mean business next year - I look forward to seeing the results!

denise <><
Blogger detayl, at 10:16 a.m.  
I gotta say, the site looks very nice. Good to see ehat Senate is working towards.
Blogger de Ruijter, at 10:35 p.m.  
the student senate site looks great. Wow! whipping them into shape are you? I like the poll.

I've returned to my blog too. Part time basis, until life picks up a bit. I have photos on their now.

umm..we still need to get a beer at timeout... how bad is this? :)
Blogger y, at 9:19 p.m.  
hey hey, i emailed you, but i don't actually know your email! I hope it worked! i used your redeemer account.

see ya next week!
Blogger y, at 5:39 p.m.  

Add a comment