Word

3.20.2006

Shout-Out

So a lot of people have been bugging me about my lack of posting for a while. Truth is that nothing exciting is happening in my life, and all i do is write papers. (really, it is not exciting). SO, I thought I would make a shout-out to all my home-boys:


Nathaniel (aka. Nan): Currently working a coop term with Hamilton Health Sciences in the area of labour relations.

<- Just one of his many skills ladies.






Matt: currently working a co-op for a construction company in the area of business administration/marketing.

He's usually like this ---------------------------->


Mark: currently studying in Belize for the semester

mark

<-- I still remember the day that Nan and I tricked him with that thing.

Nick: The only one currently studying at Redeemer with me. what a guy....

This pic always makes me think of those phone-line dating services like GrapeVine Personals or something like that.

"Meeting someone fun and exciting is just one phone call away. Over 20,000 people call GrapeVine Personals each and every day so there's sure to be someone for you!" (Nick- you deserve a big picture because you wanted me to make a post to you alone; plus, for some reason the blog service wouldn't allow me to add a smaller picture. boo.)

Anyways, keep it real guys, keep it real.

:: posted by craig, 23:54

5 Comments:

no comments on your newly elected position? i'm suprised.. come on MR. PRESIDENT!
- Seth
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 a.m.  
Well, it's about time! HA HA - nice post Craig! I especially enjoyed that last bit! Anyways, check out my blog, muchos new posts for ya! (And hey.. they arent poems!!) Anyways.. add me to your msn

denise_versteeg22@hotmail.com

denise <><
Blogger detayl, at 6:31 p.m.  
Hey, I am a little disappointed I didn't make the list of homeboys. I thought we were closer than that... Oh well, I guess I will just have to find another super cool friend to call my homeboy. I suppose it might be difficult to find one who compares but I guess saying that just feeds your ego. Oh well, thanks for nothing.
- Chris
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:30 p.m.  
It took you a while to post, and like Seth set, you are allowed to give a comment on your new position, God bless.
Blogger de Ruijter, at 12:43 a.m.  
I agree with Chris
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 p.m.  

Add a comment