Word

1.01.2006

At Home

So I officially have been home for a little over one week. It has been a good time; full of painting, reading, sleeping, and hanging out with the family. anyways, over the past week i have learnt a number of things about myself:

  1. I am allergic to the town water, or axe body wash soap.
  2. My half-hearted, semi-annual measurements have revealed that my wrist has grown in thickness over the past 6 months...i no longer can close my fingers around it.
  3. I like painting; i spent four days painting and priming a 1000 sq ft. apartment.
  4. Those four days of painting have revealed to me that i am very much out of shape. i could barely walk yesterday.
  5. i actually like dogs.
  6. by shaving off my facial hair, and spiking my head hair, i can look three years younger in 10 minutes.
  7. Record for holding my breath underwater in the hottub: 1 minute 34 seconds; record which my little brother holds: 56 seconds.

Anyways, as i have about a week left here, im sure it will be fun. i wish you all God's blessing in 2006. take it easy, peace.

:: posted by craig, 16:55

0 Comments:

Add a comment