Word

12.16.2005

lost

so it is now 5:50pm and i just finished writing my second hardest exam: ancient and mediaeval political theory. The exam consisted of three essay questions, each taking me about an hour. I felt i did good as I usually have problems writing properly layed out essay style answers under pressure. i think i did really good actually - it all depends on how the prof marks it - its all subjective marking really.

anyways so right now i am tired and my eyes are sore...im still adjusting from taking my glasses off...they are starting to drive me crazy. anyways, i wish i could sleep...but...my hardest exam is just over an hour a way. i feel lost. i want my bed.
:: posted by craig, 17:50

1 Comments:

Man, I know how you feel! There's a certain point you reach when writing exams where it's so tempting just to give up and crawl into bed...yet somehow then the entire semester of work behind you would be for nothing. Hope you get through exams okay....I'm just waiting until Tuesday for my nightmare to be over...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:34 p.m.  

Add a comment