Word

12.23.2005

Ewww...

So yesterday I went shopping for the first time in four months. I was a little suprised at what I saw because I swear I could have been transported back into the 80's when I was looking at what to buy; the style today is disgusting. First of all, you have the most ugliest colours imagineable being mixed together like pink and brown and seafoam green and a whole bunch of crap. Then there is sweater vests; need i say more. i pretty much wanted to vomit all over, and/or burn down all the stores i went to. The only thing I bought was...drum roll...bedsheets. Anyways, for a person who is always into modern styles, this whole throwback to the 80's colours and styles is sickening. please let this just be a passing fad.
:: posted by craig, 19:09

2 Comments:

You bring the matches and I'll bring the gasoline. Arson feels much better than vomitting any day of the week.
Blogger Louis Dauphin, at 12:31 a.m.  
sounds good...on second thought, i think liquid nitrogen would be cooler. its different...and i don't think there is a law against shattering a store down to the ground....
Blogger craig, at 1:16 a.m.  

Add a comment