Word

12.05.2005

Construction...

So i was bored last night and than i realized that my blog (as it is currently designed) will be about 1 years old in less than 2 months. in light of this, i have decided to redesign my blog...hopeully making it a little more aesthetically pleasing as well as unveiling a new aspect: the use of video messaging. That is right; you the lucky reader will find more than just pictures and written messages from me. Hopefully, I will figure out my video editing software and i will be able to show you guys videos of my everyday life - just so you know whats going on. Plus, it's about time that i update myself with technology....anyways, so i have made a rough sketch on how it will be designed. I am hoping that a tentative date of completion will be jan 30th, 2006. so anyways, unless i blog again (which may be doubtful as i'm crazy busy with boring school work- which isn't exciting to blog about) i will see you then. peace,
craig

p.s. exams are in one week...ahhh!
:: posted by craig, 23:58

2 Comments:

hey....even though this maybe late but...good luck for your finals
Blogger lymeq, at 1:37 a.m.  
congrats on the one year blogging anniversary...good luck on your exams!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 p.m.  

Add a comment