Word

5.04.2005

Moving in...

So I have successfully moved into my new house in Hamilton and it seems like it will be a good year coming ahead. I live on a quiet side street; full of old people who seem to go to bed around supper time. My neighbours to my left are the only exception as we are all pretty sure that they are part of the underground Italian mafia around here. The only disadvantage is that our street does not get plowed during the winter. But than again, winters in Ontario are nothing really. Anyways, so we just had internet hooked up today but I have to hook up the router first and get it working. I am leaving for Quebec on Friday and Saturday to start my month long immersion program there and I'm hoping to report back every once in a while throughout the trip. So until then, see ya!
:: posted by craig, 09:24

2 Comments:

Hey Craigery! Nice semicolon! I want to wish you all the best in french land...make sure you blog while you are there!
Miss ya!
~andee
Blogger Andrea Hensen, at 1:38 p.m.  
Wow! sounds like an adventure...Italian mafia, unplowed streets... Good luck with that :)

~Kimber
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 a.m.  

Add a comment