Word

3.18.2005

adventures in guelph

so last night i went to The Ranch for the first time ever for LJ's birthday party. I was kind of excited to go because well The Ranch is infamous and so I wanted to try it out. When we arrived, I reached in my back pocket for my I.D. and I realized that I had forgotten it at home. So, to pass 4 1/2 hours, I decided to tour Guelph and find out what it had to offer. I went to the move theater and watched Hitch which was an alright movie (until the end), but it was kind of akward because the entire theatre were couples and they just stared at me by myself. After the movie, I went to Subway and ate supper and then decided to go bowling. But when I arrived at the bowling alley I decided that it would be really wierd to bowl by myself and everyone would stare at me again. So I decided to tour the bustling city of Guelph. Turns out the city is THE MOST BORING CITY IN THE WORLD! It is like the same size and just as exciting as Winkler. I checked out the University of Guelph campus and went to a couple famous dead guys houses. Once done, I bought a newspaper and read it in a Tim Hortons. I than decided to go The Ranch to pick people up so we could go home. To top off a great night, the guy next beside me (Jim or something like that) puked twice while driving home and then passed out. So overall it was a great night. The Ranch seems to be cool, at least the entrance and exit hallways that I saw. Maybe next time I will rember to take my I.D.
:: posted by craig, 13:08

0 Comments:

Add a comment